Nerd Night II (featuring “Time Bandits”)

20 Sep

This Sunday 9/25 at 3pm in Santa Monica.

8 Responses to “Nerd Night II (featuring “Time Bandits”)”

1. anthony 2011-09-20 at 5:05 pm #

Rivers! omgg its my birthday ! pleaseseeee pick me! it’ll be the greatest birthday ever!

2. Ben 2011-09-20 at 5:11 pm #

This would literally make everything in my entire life (present, past, and future obv.) better.

3. Chipolin 2011-09-20 at 5:11 pm #

I’d love to attend! :) Haven’t seen Time Bandits yet. This is another amazing thing that you are doing for your fans. Whether I get the tix or not, I thank you so much for doing this with your precious time. I’m speechless.

4. Lisa 2011-09-20 at 5:22 pm #

You are the coolest! :) I hope my seafaring Californian friends get the chance to go with you! Have a blast! Maybe us Midwestern landlubbers can watch it at home Sunday. Have fun!

5. xsuntheweezerx 2011-09-20 at 5:53 pm #

Time Bandits is an underrated gem!!! I’m crossing my fingers, arms, legs, toes and eyes in hopes that I’ll be one of the chosen!!!

6. Amber Barnett 2011-09-20 at 6:29 pm #

RIVERS ♥

IT IS AMAZING THAT YOU ARE HAVING ANOTHER NERD NIGHT…YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! :)

I SENT MY E-MAIL…

IT WAS SENT OUT AT EXACTLY 6:13PM…THE TIME CORRESPONDING WITH YOUR BIRTHDAY-6/13…HOPEFULLY THAT IS A LUCKY SIGN :)

I WOULD BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL & COMPLETELY HONORED TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND…THE NEVERENDING STORY WAS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS MY LIFE ♥♥♥

IT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE TO ONCE AGAIN EXPERIENCE ANOTHER DAY THAT I WOULD CHERISH FOREVER ♥♥♥

7. vicki prior 2011-09-20 at 11:26 pm #

Wow! Rivers you go above and beyond for your fans, you really are one in a million! I wish I lived in America! But I am in England! I will watch Time Bandits at home, one my fave films!! Have a great time guys!!
    “And you’re a robber too. How long have you been a robber?”

“Four foot one.”

Good lord! Jolly good. Four foot one? Well that-that-that is-is- a long time, isn’t it?

8. Ellinore Ariola 2011-09-23 at 4:43 am #

Hi Rivers!! I am a *HUGE* fan of your work.
    I would like to attend Nerd Night II if possible…am I too late? Not sure where to send that email or if leaving you this message suffices.